Saturday, February 27, 2010

Business cards and a new vendor!

I am happy to announce that after some careful choosing (and a little help from my family) that I have officially ordered new business cards, ready for distribution in about 2 weeks! While I was finding the right look for my cards, I also found a friend who is a photographer to work with and refer clients to for their wedding and party pictures! I love her work. She is a natural light photographer and is based out of Northern Utah as well. I'm looking forward to working with her and I know that she will always deliver. If you have more questions about her and what she does, let me know and I will get you that information. I'm feeling very blessed at how well everything is working out and I look forward to the future!

1 comment: